You will taste a sweet, yummy and fresh flavor after you consume one skewer full of the strawberries and the soft shortcake in these Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs. Moreover, they are very easy and quick to make at home. So, prepare the ingredients and follow the Food Recipe Search instructions below.
How to make Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
In only 35 minutes, you can make more than 20 Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs at home. Simply follow the recipe below from the beginning until the end.
- Two boxes of fresh strawberries
- A box of white cake mix
- 150 gr Greek vanilla yogurt
- Two eggs (the white parts)
- 260 ml water
- A bag of white chocolate chips
- Some skewers
- The first thing to do is to prepare a bowl. Then, fill the bowl with some ingredients to make the cake mixture. They are cake mix, egg whites, Greek yogurt, and water. Combine these ingredients until they become completely mixed, and the texture becomes smooth.
- Next, prepare a cake pan, or you may use a cake dish with the size of 9×13 inches. After that, make sure that the pan or the dish has been completely greased. To continue, simply pour the cake mixture into the greased pan or dish. Here, make sure that you spread the mixture evenly into the pan.
- Then, place the pan into the oven. Bake the mixture over 350 Fahrenheit-degree or 180 celsius-degree for around 20 to 25 minutes until the cake is thoroughly cooked. Here, you may check it by inserting a toothpick into the cake. If it comes out clean, then the cake is ready to serve.
- For the strawberries, you need to remove the stems off of them. Then, cut the strawberries into halves. Also, make sure that all strawberries are cut in the same kind of sizes. Not only strawberries, but you also need to cut the shortcake into several small cubes around 2 inches.
- Take one skewer and put the strawberries and the shortcake cubes in it. You may do three shortcake cubes and four strawberries on one skewer. Moreover, you may arrange your order. Do the same steps until the strawberries and the shortcake have been put through.
- After that, prepare a glass bowl and put the white chocolate chips in it. Place the glass bowl in the microwave and heat for around 2 minutes. Here, you need to stir the white chocolate every 30 seconds so that it will completely melt until it turns smooth.
When the chocolate is already melted, you may place it in a plastic bag and don’t forget to cut the corner of the bag. Place the Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs on top of a serving platter and simply drizzle with the melted white chocolate. Next, store in the fridge until they are ready to enjoy.