Learn How to make Authentic Mexican Rice from the detailed recipe here. Mexican rice is a perfect blend of rice and bouillon. This cuisine is very delicious, satisfying, and flavorful. You can find this kind of meal in authentic Mexican restaurants, but, you can also make it in the home too. Take a look the list of ingredients and simple steps to make this food below.
How to Cook Authentic Mexican Rice
If you think that cook Mexican rice is complicated, you are false. This rice is very simple to make. Just 30 minutes and you can complete all the steps. But, remember to prepare the things first so you can run a cook time efficiently.
- Oil as much as four tablespoons
- Chili powder as much as ½ tablespoon
- Water in 3 cups
- Tomato sauce, one can (8 ounces)
- Minced two cloves of garlic
- Finely chopped onion, ½ cup
- Pepper and salt (sufficiently)
- One large or 2 small vegetable bouillon cubes (you can choose pork bouillon cube or chicken bouillon cube instead, with the same portion)
- White rice in 2 cups
- Oregano, as much ½ tablespoon (optional)
- One tablespoon of paprika (if necessary)
- Cumin in ½ teaspoon (if needed)
- Chili powder, ½ tablespoon (if necessary)
- Small can of corn (optional)
- Fresh cilantro (optional)
1Prepare pot (or microwave) as well as water and bouillon cubes. In a separate pan, heat bouillon and water to make broth. Then, place another saucepan and heat the oil. When you get the proper heat, add two cups of rice. Cook the rice on medium-high heat until the color is golden brown.
2With stirring the rice frequently, add onion, garlic, salt, pepper, paprika, cumin, chili powder into it. Mix them evenly and keep stirring for a few moments. Then, add tomato sauce and broth. You can also add a small can of corn if you have. Cook over low heat for another 20 minutes.
3Last, taste the rice and when it well-cooked, turn off the heat. Take a large plate and transfer the rice to it. If you want, garnish and fluff it with some fresh cilantro. So, your authentic Mexican rice is ready to serve up to 6 servings. Eat it immediately.
Now, you already know the steps to make authentic and delectable Mexican rice. You can practice the recipe personally in your home so that you can share the meal with your family. They will love it undoubtedly! Don’t worry to try this recipe. Enjoy and good luck.
Food Recipe Search is your complete food recipes website.