Learn How to make Chinese Chicken Skewers from the detailed recipe here. The hallmark of Asian food is always has a unique flavor, which is a mixture of sweet, salty, sour, and spicy so one. Your tongue will always remember These characters and make you miss the Asian food. One of them like Asian chicken skewers covered in this recipe with its delicious taste. Besides, the uniqueness of this food is similar in appearance to the satay in Indonesia. Consider the recipe review and how to create the following.
How to make Chinese chicken skewers
Before starting to cook this food, you must first clean the bamboo to be used for the puncture. After that take your apron, and we start cooking this time.
- One tablespoon of soy sauce
- Three tablespoons oyster sauce
- One tablespoon prepared wine or dried sherry
- One tablespoon sesame oil, may not be allowed
- Two teaspoons of Sriracha sauce or can be replaced with one half-teaspoon of dried chili
- One teaspoon of white sugar
- One-half spoon of fresh ginger shredded until smooth
- Two garlic cloves crushed
- 1 1/2 pound chicken fillet without skin and bone chicken
- Two tablespoons vegetable oil or other oil for frying
- 12 bamboo skewers that have been soaked in water for 30 minutes
1First, cut into pieces of chicken meat into a medium size dice. This chicken meat before also had to be washed and when cut must clean the fat. In the meantime, prepare a medium size bowl to mix all the marinade spices. The spices were stirred, so one until mixed and evenly distributed.
2Second, put the chicken meat that has been cut into the bowl and spewed seasoning, but while occasionally knead for chicken meat becomes tender. After that, start puncture chicken meat to bamboo that has been prepared. For one bamboo contains about three to four meats.
3Third, make a large skillet which is approximately enough to accommodate the skewers earlier. Beeri a little oil and let it hot for a moment, then stack the skewers into the pan and back and forth so as not to burn when cooked. Pour also marinade spice that has been prepared.
After the step three, Asian chicken skewers can be served and delicious eaten along with hot rice. This food is the primary food, and you can create with vegetables as lunch of dearest. If you like spicy, you can add with pepper or pepper in the spicy marinade or make a spicy sauce. Good luck and have a nice trying this Chinese Chicken Skewers!
Food Recipe Search is your complete food recipes website.