Chinese food is famous for its sweet and spicy sensations that can be tested at once by your tongue. Therefore, soft and spicy chicken is one of the best choices for cooking and tasting. So through this particular recipe discussed this chicken-based food. Curious? Consider and immediately practice this recipe in your home kitchen. This meal is suitable for serving as a home dinner menu.
How to make sweet and spicy chicken
So, first going to wash your hands and then get ready to become a cook to cook this recipe. Besides, this method is suitable and can be served for four servings. See the recipe and the following detailed instructions.
- Two tablespoons of honey
- One cauliflower that has been seeded
- Two tablespoons hot sauce or sriracha
- One teaspoon cornstarch
- A quarter of a low-sodium chicken stock
- Three tablespoons of soy sauce
- Three tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Three tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 pound boneless chicken with no fat and skin
- Two cloves of finely chopped garlic
- Three pieces of scallion, on the white part finely chopped and the green part sliced thin
- One tablespoon fresh ginger
- 2 cups of rice, may be disposable or optional
1First, the sliced cauliflower mixes with water and heat at a high temperature until it softens for about three to four minutes. Then prepare a small bowl and shake the cauliflower together with honey, broth, cornstarch, and hot sauce. After mixed start add more soy sauce and rice vinegar.
2Second, prepare a large frying pan and heat the oil with a big fire. Then in a bowl of chicken also with a mixture of soy sauce and rice vinegar. Stir-fry the chicken on top of a frying pan that has been hot, after the chicken has started to whiten move to clean bowl.
3Third, add the oil again to the pan to saute the garlic, ginger, and sliced leek, saute until smelling good. Then enter the chicken and a mixture of cauliflower and sauce earlier. Stirring constantly until thickened and sprinkled with dark green onion on top. Ready to be served with hot rice.
Sweet and spicy chicken is perfect to be a lunch menu because of the content of the food in the light. In addition, made the dinner was suitable. Hot white rice is the perfect match in eating this food menu. Chinese food that has a very juicy taste. Good luck to cook!