Steak burrito bowl is one of all-time favourite burrito bowl recipe. It becomes favourite because easy to make and budget friendly. This bowl is loaded with rice, beans, sweet corn salsa, and some chunks of delicious steak. Are you interested in making this yummy bowl? Check the recipe below.
How to Make Steak Burrito Bowl
It takes about 50 minutes to make steak burrito bowl. Quite long, but don’t worry it can be refrigerated to eat later. The ingredients of a burrito bowl are simple and available everywhere. If you want to make some steak burrito bowl, see recipe below.
- One tsp adobo sauce mixed with One pepper of chipotle
- Two and a half tsp powder of ancho chile
- One-half tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Two tsp ground cumin
- One tsp dried oregano
- One tsp kosher salt
- One tsp black pepper, grounded
- One-half cup of vegetable oil
- One pound skirt/flank steak
- Three garlic cloves, peeled
Lime rice and cilantro ingredients:
- Two cups brown rice, cooked
- Two tbsp juiced fresh lime
- One-quarter tsp kosher salt
- One tsp vegetable oil
- Two tsp fresh cilantro, chopped
Corn salsa ingredients:
- One package froze sweet corn
- One jalapeno
- One tablespoon fresh lime juice
- One quarter teaspoon salt
- One half red onion
- One quarter cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- One canned pinto or black beans
- Monterey Cheese, Shredded
- Sour cream
1The first step of making Steak Burrito Bowl is preparing the steak. First, combine all steak ingredients, exclude the steak in the jar of a food processor. Mix it. Put the steak meat in a container, cover using the mixture, and marinade.
2After that, prepare the grill, then preheat to 400° Fahrenheit. Grill the steak for 5 minutes each side, until the meat is medium-rare. Place it on a plate. Then let it cool for few minutes. Then slice the steak strips into small pieces.
3Next step is preparing for the rice. Remove the rice into a big bowl and mix it with the vegetable oil, lime juice, salt, and cilantro. Keep it warm, or save it in the fridge.
4The last step is making the corn salsa. First, mix all the steak, rice and salsa ingredients in a bowl then taste You can add the seasoning if needed. Save it in the fridge. Put the rice in four bowls. Cover with the corn salsa, steak cubes, warmed beans, and other add-ins. Your burrito bowl is ready to serve.
That’s is all about making steak burrito bowl. It’s effortless, isn’t it? This recipe allows you customise the burrito bowls as you desired. You can serve this bowl for dinner, lunch or breakfast; it can be eaten anytime.