Slow cooker chunky beef and potato stew are a delectable food that is made with combined beef and fresh vegetable with the help of slow cooker. This food is most hygienic if you try to make it personal in your home. Check out the recipe.
How to Make Chunky Beef & Potato Stew in your Home
Have you heard about slow cooker chunky beef and potato stew? If you haven’t, just take a look at the recipe and try to make it. This food is highly recommended for you especially if you are a mother with business taking care of your home. Before going for the first step, don’t forget to prepare all necessary cooking utensils since it is essential.
- One clove garlic, mince it
- Chopped onion, ½ cup
- ½ teaspoon kosher (or salt)
- Black pepper, ½ teaspoon
- One bay leaf
- Flour as much as ¼ cup
- Two tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divide it
- Balsamic vinegar, one teaspoon only
- Two teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- One teaspoon dried oregano (you can replace it with one tablespoon chopped oregano leaves)
- One teaspoon of paprika
- Three large potatoes, peel it and cut as large as bite-sized pieces
- Diced fire-roasted diced tomatoes, with the juice, one can (14.5 ounces)
- 1 ½ cups beef broth (low sodium)
- Bite-sized pieces chopped 2 pounds lean chuck (you can choose other beef stew meat instead).
1First, take a medium-sized bowl and fill it with salt, pepper, and flour which you already prepared. Blend and whisk them together until smooth, then put all the beef to the flour mixtures and dredge it. Making sure that you have mixed and dredged all of the cubes evenly.
2Second, add half the oil in a skillet and set fire to medium heat. Still, in the same skillet, add half of beef cubes and make all the sides golden (approximately 30 seconds for each side). Be careful to just brown outside of the beef. If you have completed the cook, remove and set them aside. Do the same action with meats that remained.
3Next step is, prepare the slow cooker and add the pieces of meats along the drippings into it. Add onions, following with potatoes, diced tomatoes with juice, and Worcestershire sauce all at once. Stir them frequently until they are well thick.
4Take the balsamic vinegar and stir along with garlic, oregano, bay leaf, and paprika. Stir and add them to the mixture. After that, cover the slow cooker and cook on high for 4 to 6 hours (you also can set in the slow cooker over low for 8 to 10 hours), stir well.
That’s all the steps for making the slow cooker chunky beef and potato stew in your home. Don’t feel worried to try the recipe above and taste this delectable meat cuisine. Enjoy and good luck.