Are you bored with the same old dish of noodles? Do not worry! There is another alternative variant of noodle dish. It is called One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles. One Pot Spicy Noodles has a strong spicy taste but delicious that suitable for your weekdays or even weekend. Not only a delicious taste that you will get from this dish, but you can also get a lot of good protein source that comes from the eggs and mushroom.
Easy One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles Recipe
One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles is using one pot method of cooking that adapt from campers. Campers usually using this method to find quickest and the most efficient way to cook so they do not have to bring a lot of cooking equipment while camping. And you know what? This method is also useful for us who do not want an extra job to wash those another pan or pot. Let’s check the recipe!
- 250 grams of yellow noodle or linguine, boil then drain.
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- Two large beaten eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of chopped red chili flakes
- One zucchini, cut half in vertical position, then cut into a half circles
- 100 grams of mushroom, chopped
- Three cloves of minced garlic
- Two tablespoons brown sugar
- One tablespoon of thai soy sauce
- Two tablespoons tabasco hot sauce or siracha (Alert! Too much siracha source may get your tongue feeling burnt
- Two parts of minced fresh ginger
- 1 cup fresh chopped cilantro or coriander leafs
- Two stalks of chopped green onions
- One tablespoon chopped peanuts
1In a big bowl mix brown soy sauce, sriracha, sugar, and ginger then stir well until it creates a mixture then set aside. Take the pan, put then set the pan over high heat, pour one tablespoon of olive oil. Then add beaten eggs, chopped red chili flakes and then stir to make scrambled eggs texture. After it is cooked, set aside with pasta.
2Then pour one tablespoon of olive oil into high heat. Then add mushrooms, zucchini, and garlic. Stir- fry it over high-high heat for about 5 minutes or until veggies are cooked through and get a little brown. Then add eggs and pasta back to pot, then pour the sauce. Turn off the heat, set One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles on a plate or a bowl, then add green onions, cilantro, and peanuts, as the garnish.
Your One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles is ready. You could take One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles to work for the lunch or One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles is also suitable for your kid’s prepared meals for school.