Are you looking for great food for your summer season? Then, the Brazilian Steak Kabobs may be the nice choice for you. It consists of tender and juicy meat which is perfectly matched with its marinade and Tzatziki Dip if you want it. The combination of smoky meat and fresh veggies will be the most addicting thing in your mouth. The most important thing is that the kabobs are so much easy to make. You don’t need to spend a lot of time and don’t worry to spend a lot of money to buy the ingredients. Are you getting curious about this food? Just check the recipe below.
How to make Brazilian Steak Kabobs
Maybe this is one of the easiest kabobs you have ever made. It only takes less than an hour to make these kabobs for your afternoon bites. So, let’s jump to the ingredients and the step without wasting to much time.
- For kabobs, you need:
- 1 lb of red potatoes, cut it into a half until one-inch cubes
- One and a half lbs of top sirloin, cut it into one and a half inch cubes
- A bell pepper each green and red, then slice them into one and a half inch chunks
- A large onion, slice it into one and a half inch chunks
- A pinch of pepper and salt to taste
- For marinade, you need:
- A quarter cup of olive oil
- Two tablespoons of soy sauce (low sodium)
- A package of Brazilian Steakhouse Marinade
- Two tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- A tablespoon of lime juice
1First of all, make the marinade by adding the vegetables to a large bowl and set it aside. Then, prepare another large bowl and mix all the marinade ingredients such as olive oil, soy sauce, Brazilian Steakhouse Marinade, Worcestershire sauce, and lime juice into the bowl. Whisk it all.
2After that, take two tablespoons of the marinade, and put it into a bowl of veggies. Mix it until the veggies coated well. Then, put it in the refrigerator. Next, add the cut beef to the remaining marinade. Toss it to coat the beef. Refrigerate it for few hours.
3Place the marinated beef and veggies into the skewer. Now, you can start to prepare the grill by greasing and preheating the grill over medium-high heat. Then, grill the beef on the skewer for about 3 minutes each side until the meat cooked well. Finally, let it rest for five minutes before serving
A delicious Brazilian Steak Kabobs now ready to serve! It would be so great if it paired with a plate of rice. The portion of this kabobs is also enough to fill up your starving stomach.