Who says meat, vegetables, and instant noodles can not be combined well? Recipe beef & broccoli ramen noodles are the proof! This food is based on ramen noodles, beef that is thinly sliced then added with vegetables such as broccoli. Refer to and practice the following recipe as your dinner menu is simple, delicious, and healthy!
How to make beef & broccoli ramen noodles
Now do not be afraid to eat noodles and meat because it is considered too fatty, now you can mix it with broccoli, and it still tastes delicious. Curious is not it? Take your apron and wash your hands before you start cooking.
- Two tablespoons oil
- One tablespoon soy sauce with low sodium content
- 1 pound of beef, try the shoulder so low fat and soy sauce then store in the refrigerator overnight
- 3 cups of fresh broccoli
- One tablespoon of wine vinegar
- Three packs of ramen noodles and instant spice
- Four cloves of finely chopped garlic
For the sauce
- 3/4 cup beef broth with low sodium content
- 1/4 cup water
- One tablespoon finely chopped ginger
- Two tablespoons sesame oil
- Two tablespoons cornstarch
- Six tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce
- Six tablespoons oyster sauce
- One tablespoon brown sugar
- Two tablespoons wine vinegar
- Half or 1 teaspoon of Sriracha, according to the spicy taste you like
- Sesame seeds to beautify the look
1First, remove the beef from the refrigerator to remove the frozen. In the meantime, you prepare a medium-sized bowl and put all the condiments together. Then stir until evenly distributed and nothing to clot.
2Second, cook the ramen noodles in boiling water until cooked and drain. During draining the ramen noodles, prepare a large skillet and give oil and then light a small fire. Wait until the heat is evenly distributed throughout the pan.
3Third, pour a little oil into a frying pan that has been hot and put fresh broccoli. Sauté the broccoli it until it looks slightly wilted with small flames and stirs gently. Do not let this broccoli maturity because if the maturity does not look fresh.
4Fourth, add the oil again to the skillet and put the beef into the skillet along with the sauce. Saute the beef with this sauce for about 5 minutes or until the meat looks ripe. After that add the chopped garlic and enter the broccoli, stirring evenly. Insert the noodles, mix well again. Lastly, sprinkle the sesame seeds.
Delicious and healthy ramen noodles are ready to serve. Good luck!